shoks for suzuki baleno 2001 hatchback

hello and welcome :) Any good suspension workshop will be able to advise on the best dampers for your car depending on what you use it for.

FYI dampers is the correct name for what most people commonly but mistakenly call "shock absorbers"

. The springs and tyre side walls absorb the shocks from potholes etc and the dampers prevent the springs from behaving like a pogo stick so they dampen (that is) slow down and reduce the number of times the springs compress and expand .

Hope that makes sense to you.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.