Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb 19/09/10

Loz

Torque King
Car
MX-5
Had a wonder down to Shelsley to day, I haven't been able to get to many hill climb meetings this year because of the weekends I have to work, boo!
But anywhoo, here's some pics. It was a very grey day so their not very bright, bit like me! :lol:

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

Car park interesting as ever, Elan & MG make my little tub look huge!

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers mate! :D
I'd really like enter the 100R into hill climbing but I can't get the weekends off to complete a season. I need at least 8 weekends to compete (between April & September) & I work 11 out of every 13 on my roster, also to book a weekend off I have to book the whole week off, so my annual leave would never stretch to it. :(

No, it's contracted sadly. The railway does it's larger jobs during the weekends so that's what we work. The very few I do get off never seem to fall on racing weekends either! :lol:

Maybe if the Uni thing works out for me I can land a position that lets me work a normal week & I can send my minions to do the weekend work! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Plenty of overtime my way. Job and knock today 7.30am start and away for 11.30am, paid ten hours @ double time ;) Plus £3 an hour bonus and travel moneys.

Thankyouverymush Rugeley powerstation!

one thing i do miss is time and harf, paid leave and so on.. but then again i choose when work, what time i finish so on...
hell of a balancing act sometimes lol

love the 348, looking sweeeeeeet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back