Shattered dreams

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Have you ever really desired and wanted a car only to see it in the flesh or drive it and have your dreams shattered?

I loved the DB7 but when I sat inside one I was very dissapointed by the end result.

The Countach is a lovely looking car but it seems a lot smaller in the flesh although I still think it is a lovely car.

Have you ever really desired and wanted a car only to see it in the flesh or drive it and have your dreams shattered?

I loved the DB7 but when I sat inside one I was very dissapointed by the end result.

The Countach is a lovely looking car but it seems a lot smaller in the flesh although I still think it is a lovely car.

but i think the countach has an excellent aerodynamics and it has some good performance (for it's time).
I still dream of the ferrari 288 GTO

My dream car is my current car but in its 'finished' state.

I did have a dream once though that I was hustling people with my car/s.

I had a slow as hell, VIP'd (Chrome Wheels, Big Stereo etc) Accord and I would cruise around until someone offered to race me at some point. We would agree a date for the race and then I would show up in an identical looking Accord only this one was sporting a boosted H22 lump with a 75 shot for good measure heheh

Cha-Ching!

My dream car is my current car but in its 'finished' state.

I did have a dream once though that I was hustling people with my car/s.

I had a slow as hell, VIP'd (Chrome Wheels, Big Stereo etc) Accord and I would cruise around until someone offered to race me at some point. We would agree a date for the race and then I would show up in an identical looking Accord only this one was sporting a boosted H22 lump with a 75 shot for good measure heheh

Cha-Ching!

i am one of those who offers people to race, to those with fancy cars.
but i'm more about having under the hood, than stereos.

I wanted a Fiat Coupe for so long, when I was about to take the plunge the guru told me they were hassle. (I wanted to tour Europe in one, he laughed and said they were no good for even commuting)
I baught a facelift e39 530d after reading how good they were meant to be, Boring was the word that fitted best.
Baught a Supra turbo, yeah great in a straight line, crap on corners and worked out it was doing 40ppm (this was my work car) Sold it a week later!
Had a Merc 230 Kompressor, Nice but nothing too special.
However My old Lexus Soarer 4.0ltd was beyond all expectations, More than i'd imagined.Brilliant

it was the Diablo for me, saw one "in the flesh", so to speak, in London about 10yrs ago and it was (like the Countach) much smaller than i imagined and it just put me off it.