Self inflicted wounds

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Have you ever bashed your head on a half open tailgate or cracked your shin whilst getting in or out of a car?

I always seem to be bashing my head on the front door pillar of my Audi A3, do any other cars do this to you?

every da... i open the boot... lean in nd get shmacked on back of the head :mad: i always remember as i unlock... and forget by time i open it

i havent, but my brother got a shock as he touched the distribitor cap when the car was running, in the garage yesterday looking at his new car, all the other mechanics and his boss watching, what a laugh, he wont touch that in a hurry again

heh does having a motorbike fall on your leg because you forgot to put the side stand down when getting off it count ;):lol:

Steve0 - are you steve09? Do you want me to merge accounts for you? Did you lose your logins?

I'm glad its not just me that bangs my head. It really does hurt when you do it.:(

i once managed to fall out the car once before i got in it. I went to step in the driver door, somehow missed and ended up on me bum on a damp pavement. :embarrest::cheesy: and i was completely sober (obviously)

Well i attempted to unfreeze the lock, useual warm water, de-icer and so on, it wasnt having any of it. So i resorted to the tried and tested method of the ages, brute force, long story short i managed to get it open but i wasnt prepared for when it did open, i got my hand caught in the door handle and my finger didnt appriciate it.

I don't... but passengers in our FreeLander Sport are always banging their heads. Where the seats are high-up in the cabinet, but the car isn't that high roofed they smash their heads.