See y'all next year.

Country Bumpkin

Track Warrior
Car
GTO T.T.
As from Tuesday i'm away for a few weeks, back sometime in early January. Visiting Hong Kong, Australia and Singapore. Watching the cricket in Oz.
I have some articles written that i promised on engine building, but i do need to get better phots to emphasise them. I will do that as soon as i return.
It's not always as simple as just picking up the camera when building engines and clicking away, lots of the phots require someone to take the pic whilst i'm doing the work or holding items etc and it's not always convenient to take one of the lads off the shop floor.
I have written two other bits, one on tools for beginners and another on using tools properly, these just need a bit of editing and adding to really but i will sort them for you for then New Year.
I don't forget to do these things, it's just finding the time to put the effort in after working on cars everyday.
I wish you all an excellent Christmas and New Year. Safe driving and may Norwich City F. C. continue to do well. :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Watching the cricket in OZ? Lucky b**ger!!!

How will we recognise you when the camera scans the Barmy Army? :)

Have a great time, and I can't wait to see the articles. Enjoy your break, I'm sure it is a long overdue respite from work.

Sounds like a nice round trip, Hong Kong stopover there and Singapore on the way back, very nice! I did similar last year when I went to New Zealand but did LA on the return. Just watch yourself if staying on Nathan Road, HK, don't get sucked in by them offering cheap watches and silk suits, rip off merchants. Just tell them to go away. Take a trip up the road to the night markets.

Thank you, we leave tomorrow morning, stay overnight near Heathrow and fly Wednesday.
I have a GTO contact in H.K. and one in Singapore too, to enlighten me on the local customs. In fact i've been invited to a car show in H.K. i'll get some phots. I was in H.K. thirty years ago and no doubt it has changed beyond recognition since then. I have some amazing stories to tell about my travels around the world and my job at the time, not suitable for a car forum though. Never been to Singapore and Aus but always wanted to.
I may log on whilst away just to say hi, if not, best wishes to everyone for the coming festivities, if you must drink and drive, use the playstation ;).