TyTy

Car
SeatLeon 1.4 TSI FR
I’ve got a Seat Leon 1.4 TSI FR

I know what I want my car to look like and sound like but I lack the knowledge on where/what to buy.

Anyone got suggestions?

What are you aiming at? My A3 TFSi 1.4 probably has the same engine as yours. 150bhp?

They are pretty good engine, nice and light and pull really well.

Have you looked into a remap for it?

Hi and welcome |B

It would help if you can outline as to what you want the car for,Track days or daily driver with a bit more go so we can advise to you on the steps to take to achieve your goals.

There are many ways to get better performance from your car but you can also get some training to improve your performance as a driver that will enable you to get the best out of your car.

It is way more fun and challenging to be able to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow.

What are you aiming at? My A3 TFSi 1.4 probably has the same engine as yours. 150bhp?

They are pretty good engine, nice and light and pull really well.

Have you looked into a remap for it?

It’s got 125bph, but I have looked into a remap but my aim is to somewhat do that when I get a Cupra.

Hi and welcome |B

It would help if you can outline as to what you want the car for,Track days or daily driver with a bit more go so we can advise to you on the steps to take to achieve your goals.

There are many ways to get better performance from your car but you can also get some training to improve your performance as a driver that will enable you to get the best out of your car.

It is way more fun and challenging to be able to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow.

Ooouu I like the idea of training but in a whole, it’s would be daily driver with a bit more go.

I’m looking for a bit of a boost along with a decent sound (got both bite and bark) which I’ve looked at induction kits, blowout valves, a bore exhaust but the struggle comes with finding places that have parts for my car.

Because my aim next is to get a Cupra asit sounds raw.

An induction kit will suck in warm air from the engine bay and will probably flatten the low end power but give you more top end. It will sound nice though with one of those on there.

A good sports exhaust muffler will also improve the sound, but don't expect more power.

A remap will set you back a few hundred but will give you another 40bhp so is quite an impressive upgrade for the power. I put a TDI tuning box piggy back ECU on mine and it works great, even keeps the cylinder on demand and fuel economy is unchanged.

Miltek or Remus exhausts would be my choices. REVO or APR would be my remap choices, and TDI-Tuning for a 'plug in piggy back ECU tuning box'.