Seasons greetings

sidthefrog

Wrench Pro
Car
VW T25 & Landrover
Hello, I live in France (ex pat) miss the UK car scene, classics, modified and VW shows but to balance it we do have a LOT more sun.
French car do's are full of err! French cars suprise suprise:lol: Although they are interesting its not the same....vive la differance to coin a phrase:bigsmile:
Not allowed under normal circumstances to modify cars but here but apparently there are ways around the rules;) My 205 Pug failed its test recently cos the tyres were "plus grande", had to buy a second hand set to get a ticket:confused:

Last edited:
Hello & welcome!
aa361_smiley_face_and_christmas_-1.gif

HI there and welcome. Nice to have you with us. I noticed that there are lots of great condition classic cars over in France. Some really nice curvacious old Citroens etc...

I guess the weather helps keep them in good condition.

So why are you in France? The Wine, Women and Wetirement?;)

Here for the beer.......... of course the wine, sun, clear fast straight roads and lots of sunshine......semi retired and married so one out of 3 of your suggestions was true Wayne:amuse:

No salt or chemicals used in snow or ice so cars last longer, not sure about people though:blink: The French deem it up to the individual to not go out in such conditions or fit snow chains its your own risk!!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back