Scrap heap challenge

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If you had access to a scrap heap (with car parts) and all the tools you needed would you be able to knock up a fun car?

This thread is more of a question of your confidence with cars/tools but i'd still be interesting to hear what type of car you would make!

(Saw you again today! Going more slowly this time! :lol:)

I'm sure you could put something together. Rip off a few panels etc and build a desert racer.

I always drive slowly :)

I was trying to find a job in the town, but to my dismay, half the shops have closed down now lol

Hmm yeh true :D... but I wouldl like to be able to get different bits off different cars and be able to do something with it if you get me... would be great fun

I'd love to do something like that. An i'd take an old car an mate it to a new engine and running gear... Something like a Mk1 fiesta with an Evo engine lol........If only......

yeah why does every one want a dune buggy ? including me
maybe bacause the dakar rally is on at the moment, in other words

when darts are on the tv, everyone wants to play darts, when snooker is on the tv, the snooker halls are jammed

theres a million and 1 things to do on this earth, but we sometimes dont know what to do with our spare time
when a certain sport is on the tv, were more inclined to play the same
its like its after grabbing your attention, so youll go and do that

also its like this, how many people watched fast and furious in the pictures, then went outside when it was over, got in your car, ans spun wheels and acted the bollicks???

maybe bacause the dakar rally is on at the moment, in other words

when darts are on the tv, everyone wants to play darts, when snooker is on the tv, the snooker halls are jammed

theres a million and 1 things to do on this earth, but we sometimes dont know what to do with our spare time
when a certain sport is on the tv, were more inclined to play the same
its like its after grabbing your attention, so youll go and do that

Darts is on tv was watching it last night. But it doesn't make me wanna play....Think thats just you buddy ;):lol::lol::lol::lol: