Saying Hello -

Smartimarti

Car
Audi TT 45fsi
Just joined today after looking at all the great info available here on this site. Just bought a new TT (AUDI TT CPE 45 TFSI BLACK EDTN S TRNC). We had one of the early TTs the 180bhp Quattro and it was outstanding. Still to be convinced this will live up to its predecessor. Don’t get me wrong it’s a great car but it has 20” alloys which look awesome but I don’t think they help the car. Whilst I understand it’s not a quattro this time It feels too light at the front and the brakes are a tad too sharp. I’m sure it will bed in and we will get used to it but I considering changing the wheels to a smaller size. I’d welcome any thoughts on this?
Cheers from sunny Scotland.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

So sorry for my very slow reply, I've been looking after my mum who is very poorly at the moment - family always comes first.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you.

What mods have you done already and which ones do you recommend? What things would you like us to cover in our articles on the main site? - Feedback from our members greatly shapes what content we research and provide.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Have you seen our new TV channel? Let us have your thoughts when you've got a chance to see it. https://www.youtube.com/torquecars

Thanks Obi and what a wonderful welcome. Totally get family comes first. It’s all about being there for them. Especially mums.
I will get a chance to fully explore the site soon and already noted some good points for new TT. Any comments re wheel size appreciated. Size does matter I think here? Should I post the question on a specific message board? Thanks.

Hello there and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars, it's great to meet you. We hope you enjoy your time here, it is a really friendly place with everyone here ready to share experiences, swap tips and talk about cars. You'll fit in really well buddy.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back