Saying hello

Hi and welcome |B

I have driven a MR2 that the company I worked for had it as a part of the fleet used for driver training and I loved it BUT if you intend to drive it past say 8/10ths you need to be aware that they can be predictably unpredictable with snap oversteer or as you Mericans :) say loose.

In certain situations they can also have understeer /push as well so if you are switched on and drive to conditions or surfaces they can be an enjoyable drive.

Hope that makes sense to you .

Thank you for the advice. I have never liked small cars and for most of my life I loved to drive big blocks . My first experience with the MR2 was a blast driving from Florida to New York with the T-tops off has changed me forever. The Mr2 was in great condition and still is. I'm looking forward to working the engine but keeping it NA is my goal she handles like a go cart again thank you.

I have been on the road forty four years and had my fair share of almost losing control of vehicles even on dirt roads,snow covered and even ice.

I have been on the road forty four years and had my fair share of almost losing control of vehicles even on dirt roads,snow covered and even ice.

I checked your details and you still have a way to go to catch me as I am possibly the oldest petrol head here :)

It's great that you have found a car that makes one more involved in the driving experience and would think that the MR is the exact opposite to the big blocks you used to drive.|B

I checked your details and you still have a way to go to catch me as I am possibly the oldest petrol head here :)

It's great that you have found a car that makes one more involved in the driving experience and would think that the MR is the exact opposite to the big blocks you used to drive.|B
You may be old but I bet your fitter and more active than me! I think I'm about 90 in terms of agility at the moment! :lol:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back