Saying Hello

Tulloch1

Car
4WD Toyota HiluxUte
Hi All;
My name is Dave and im from Cambridge , New Zealand , home of the mighty All Blacks, holders of the rugby world cup . Who is this person i hear you say, am self employed and drive a Toyota hilux 4WD ute that ive owned for 17yrs and the clock is rolling round to 500 thousand Ks in a few days time. Have an 18 yr old son who is just starting out in the drift sceen, has a Nissan Skyline Rb 20 det but blew the motor on that at Hampton Downs back before Xmas so now has a 30det motor that he's building up to go in the car. Well thats just a small blurb from me for now as an intro. Catch you all later ; DAVE

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend :)

Please feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspiration towards your own very special project!

Good luck to you & enjoy the forum! :)

Gidday,
Yip Its a 91 hilux and just about bomb proof , regulary serviced and they just keep going, the drift car is about 3 to 4 weeks off from finish. Thanks for the reply. U into the race car game mate? .

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Gidday,
Yip Its a 91 hilux and just about bomb proof , regulary serviced and they just keep going, the drift car is about 3 to 4 weeks off from finish. Thanks for the reply. U into the race car game mate? .

Not really watched much drifting although I can appreciate the talent, how some of those guys make the cars dance is amazing. I follow more the touring cars side of things and like the heritage and ambition of what Nissan were trying to do, and succeeded in accomplishing, with the GTRs. The RB engine is one of the greats along with the Alfa V6 and Cosworth of the day. Let us know when your boy has an RB30 up 'n running.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back