P1506_15-02-10.jpg

P150603_15-02-10.jpg

P150602_15-02-10.jpg

P150601_15-02-10-1.jpg

P1505_15-02-10.jpg

image_0001.jpg

Hope you like her we do
rob and karen

i wouldnt advise tints myself mate i had mine done before xmas and i regret it now!!! it just doesnt look right without the front done imho so i have the nice job of getting them off:(
but i think some black details would set the car off maybe the wheels or the rear lights?? cause black and orange go well together!!

and i forgot to add welcome to the forum and nice motor!!!

cheers guys , the car came with a set of lexus lights but one has a fault it keeps blowing the fuse so i need to see if i can trace the fault and then i was hoping to try and tint them maybe that will work lol as for tints the rear windows have been replaced at some point during its life there is tell tale sign of glass fragments in the car , will have to see if the wife wants them or not lol

Last edited:
Looks nice mate.Only thing id say is get rid of the petrol cap and get 1 colour coded.not big fan of them and think it spoils it abit.

wouldnt over do it that sort of car, it will look too ricey
its good the way it is, tints will ruin it, lexus lights are only made for 1 car, the hint is in the name

im not a big fan of small cars, but its nice as standard, i got tints all round on mine, and i love it