saxo head unit??? help me please

danzul

Torque Junkie
Car
205 GTi at heart!
im asking on behalf of my mate, he has bought a x reg saxo and wants the head unit wiring up, unfortunatly the previous owner has cut the wires....
i traced the speakers but only have 2 more wires, one looks to be a ignition wire and the other a earth, but i cannot confirm this,
also there seems to be now poewer feed to the head unit, other than 2 wire which have been cut and thn re-connected and when disoneccted the indicators stop working.
the is permenant power to these two wires but when i put the multi meter to the wires and they arch out sparking and my multi meter heats up very quickly...
does any one have a picture of a wiring diagrame or something similar which could help me to solve this silly cars head unit woes out.
any help would be fantastic, cheers guys.

dan.

they are both blue, one thicker than the other...
looking round the car more, the whole car has been botched, even the wires behind the headlights have been cut then conected again with block connectors....
im gonna get him back down re-solder the headlights and put in my own permanant feed from the battery to the head unit as this seems to be the easiets way

for some stupid reason the dam head unit wont work now, but hey ho, its not my car and too much trouble when im not gettin owt in return lol
im assuming the head unit just simply wont work in the car or that the boy racer who sold it to my mate has hacked and cut through wires somewhere further into the loom.

c**k