sat nav updates?

errolbrown

Car
saab 93 vector
Alright guys just joined here as i`ve just bought a 2004, 93 with the built-in sat nav.I`m just wondering is there an upgrade to the original cd supplied with the car.This has probably been asked many times but i`m new to this forum so bear with me. :bigsmile:

Alright guys just joined here as i`ve just bought a 2004, 93 with the built-in sat nav.I`m just wondering is there an upgrade to the original cd supplied with the car.This has probably been asked many times but i`m new to this forum so bear with me. :bigsmile:

Firstly Errol it is a DVD and not a CD that you are looking for ;)
Yes upgrade discs are available from your local Saab main dealer but they are expensive, my last one was £320.00, shop around as the price varies by as much as £75 here in London. The disc is made by a company called NAVTEQ and for us over here in the UK, the disc you want is the Western Europe version.
There is a warranty card inside the pack that you fill in and send off, then you will receive free update discs the following year. Alternatively you could try Ebay for cheaper alternative discs but I prefer the main dealer approach. :bigsmile:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back