Sat nav catastrophes

Loz

Torque King
Car
MX-5
Have you ever started out on a journey with your sat nav & it's all gone a bit wrong?

Maybe you put the postcode in wrong or there's a town with the same name on the other side of the country? Or did the sat nav go into meltdown & just gave up the ghost leaving you in the middle of nowhere?

My old tatty satnav has started to go senile, the voice command will say "turn left" & arrow on the screen will be pointing right! I think it's time to invest in a new one soon! :lol:

I was off to a wedding, which was post coded correctly and it directed me near the venue but couldn't get near it! It failed to route me via a road and lead me to a walled section on the perimeter with no way into it! I had to find my own way in. I wasn't the only person sitting there looking perplexed, a couple more cars turned up looking for an entrance that didn't exist!

My Sat Nav was designed by Methuselah! factory fitted DVD system which does not do post codes, alternate routes at your peril, routes can not be updated unless you buy a new updated disc "which is already out of date when its made" and the main dealer wants to slap you too the tune off £384.75 plus the dreaded!!! for the privilege of continuing to remain lost and never found! :amazed:

My Sat Nav was designed by Methuselah! factory fitted DVD system which does not do post codes, alternate routes at your peril, routes can not be updated unless you buy a new updated disc "which is already out of date when its made" and the main dealer wants to slap you too the tune off £384.75 plus the dreaded!!! for the privilege of continuing to remain lost and never found! :amazed:

Wow, there must be someone on a forum somewhere who's figured out how to hack updates into it or something?

I went up the A1 a few years ago and according to the Sat Nav I was in a Field.

mines used to have me driving in a river quite alot, i think the map was a couple of mtrs off as it was always the same on that road

Wow, there must be someone on a forum somewhere who's figured out how to hack updates into it or something?

wouldnt be surprised if someone has torrented the discs

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back