Sandero Stepway

I wouldn't change the thing, I did that once and it burnt the top of the other thingy, rather buy the stuff from the guy with the thingy adaptor and screw the thing down under.

Ha Ha Ha, Kak funny.

I would like some advice on sorting my car out.
So far I have a Performance Air Filter, Lowered suspension, and spoiler. My next move is to do the exhaust. Im looking for the best BANG for my buck. What would you guys advise for low cost high improvement mods?

Unfortunately there's no such thing as a LOW cost HIGH improvement mod, they don't exist. Probably on the cheaper side though would be a ECU remap for most gains least amount of coin spent. But for a more thorough analysis you need to say what make and model you have, engine size and is it petrol or diesel.

I was also wondering, where I might be able to either get performance parts and accessories or order them. I live in South Africa, so keep that in mind when suggesting stores.
I have also noticed that several of my parts are the same ( I mean exactly the same) as the nissan NP200 1.6i, might this help me in getting parts?