Sad, sad day tomorrow

fingers

Torque Master
The time has come to admit defeat. After spending months and months looking at Norm and the remains of the Porsche, it's time to admit to myself that by the time I get round to properly tearing into the project again, Norm will be nowt but rot and not worth doing. So I have removed all the uprated parts and fibreglass panels and the scrap man is coming to collect the remains of both of them tomorrow. :(

But on a brighter note, I will be taking delivery of a White 1976 Lotus Eclat that will be replacing Norm tomorrow evening.

The time has come to admit defeat. After spending months and months looking at Norm and the remains of the Porsche, it's time to admit to myself that by the time I get round to properly tearing into the project again, Norm will be nowt but rot and not worth doing. So I have removed all the uprated parts and fibreglass panels and the scrap man is coming to collect the remains of both of them tomorrow. :(

But on a brighter note, I will be taking delivery of a White 1976 Lotus Eclat that will be replacing Norm tomorrow evening.

Sad, yes, but WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!!!! :)

not good. it wont go aswell as norm as it weighs about double. but on the upside

its a lotus :p so it will handle.

They say every cloud has a silver lining. It will be a shame to see the end of Norm but certainly interesting to see the Lotus. (Have you named it yet?)

fingers.

keep the original engine in there. an then put the porche engine in the back :p.

on to run the front end an one for the back.

aslong as you get the same power it should be ok..

edit: actually thinking about it the torque curves would prolly be different, running diffrent speeds, good idea in theory, but not gonna work i think :(

Not yet. The engine is built up at work, as soon as we have shifted some of the broken down crap I will have him recovered in to finish the job.

The Eclat is now on the drive. She has been standing for 5 years and isn,t without some niggly faults but nothing too major. Should have her on the road in a few weeks. I will post some photo's at the weekend when I can get some in daylight, she is one seriously pretty car.