Saab 95 2.3t

You should be looking for a TD04 which will give you a good performance and require little modification to fit. Get the car remapped to stage 2 as this will release the benefit of having fitted the TD04.

Thanks for the reply. What make of TD04 should I use a mitcubici or garret turbo. I'm new at the Saab please bare whith me if I ask a lot of questions. I want to get it right the first time.

Not a huge amount between them, but given the choice I would go for the Mitsubishi and preferably if you can resource it a hybrid TD04HL-18T.
You may have to part exchange your turbo to get it at a reasonable price, or be prepared to part with about 40% more if purchased outright.

Budget for the remap as the turbo will not do much without it. If funds allow upgrade your exhaust down pipe to 3" and change the Cat to a sports Cat or if the emission rules in your country are not strict, then do away with it all together and have the Cat replaced with a straight section of pipe.

Have your fuel injectors serviced with new seals and have their flow rates checked and balanced. Then have the car fully serviced including plugs before you get the car remapped.

Thanks for your reply T9 man. I have removed the whole exhaust system and installed a 63 mm Powerflo freeflo system. And put a mini cat for the o2 censor it works perfectly. Now i must get a aftermarket turbo and intercooler.