Saab 95 2.3t LPT

angelique

Wrench Pro
Car
VW Jetta 3 2.0L 8V
Good day all. Im from South Africa and own a Saab 95 2.3t LPT T7 2001 model.Where can i get a program to tune my ECU and if i want to change the motor what engine will fit in the place of a Saab. I like to play around whith cars and just for fun put in a different motors.:)

Greetings and Welcome to TorqueCars My Friend! :)

The T7 tuning should only ever be done by those who are competent to do so, are you?
The T7 and the T8 Trionic are not for the faint hearted. As for engine replacement, the limitations are purely down to the size of your wallet and your own imagination. Someone has already shoehorned a Dodge Viper 8 litre V10 into a Saab estate. ;)

tcsmileysign.gif

Thank you. Like I said I'm from Sout Africa. There aint a lot of Saabs here in Port Elizabeth if seen a few like 5 of them. 95, 900,93 cabriolet, 93 police vehicle. Parts are difficult to optain here luckily I have a connection at GM. I have resently put a Powerflo 63 mm exhaust system on and you can feel the diffrence.
Next on the list is carbonfibre rap on the bonnet.

First you need to have contributed 10 posts to the forum after that you can either use the forum picture storage or use a website like photobucket & link you pics from there, full details & instructions can be found here...

http://www.torquecars.com/forums/f47/how-post-pictures-21675/

With regard to ECU's have you heard or Megasquirt? I think it's perfect for what you have in mind...

Thanks ill check tonight on the laptop and read about it.

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.

It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

The pics are looking good, thanks for sharing them with us.

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back