Saab 9-3 convertible 2001 B205

Vincent93

Car
Saab 9-3 cabriolet
Hello everyone,

New here! I am a student who loves Saabs. I own a 2001 Saab 9-3 convertible in Steel Grey with the B205 engine. I had one with a project convertible 9-3 with the legendary B204 before and worked over a year (pouring much time and money into it), but then someone else caused a crash, which unfortunately totaled that one... Luckily I was not harmed so I am looking extra carefully after this one! It is stage 1 tuned, by a guy 'DionHPT', a famous (and good) Saab tuner in The Netherlands.

I came across this forum because I was/am curious about the hardtop made by Torque Cars. Probably never made, but wouldn't mind to own one, haha.

I suspect it was one of our members who made the hardtop as we don't make or supply parts.

Taking a frame from the softtop it would be possible to fabricate a fibreglass or carbon fibre shell that fits.

Our member @old-git has done some of his own fibreglass and carbon fibre fabrication for his Lotus, which makes an interesting project thread.

Our most prolific Saab modder is @t9 man but sadly due to poor health he hasn't been on here in a while.