s40 radio problems

willyb

Wrench Pro
Car
306 hdi
well lads was just wondering if any1 knew how to reset the radio in a 02 s40 disconnected the battery a few weeks bak and all that comes on the radio is "off" not sure the exact radio but their is no station numbers (1-6)its all worked by dials , any help would be great !!

well lads was just wondering if any1 knew how to reset the radio in a 02 s40 disconnected the battery a few weeks bak and all that comes on the radio is "off" not sure the exact radio but their is no station numbers (1-6)its all worked by dials , any help would be great !!

If it's allowing you to put numbers in it will be the radios security code
Do you have the (Usually) 4 digit code?

If it's anything like the Saab setup then you have to use a Tech II to tell the radio that it is part of the car. Annoying yes but Saab also do a system battery memory protector that plugs into the cigarette lighter to keep the settings of certain items should the main battery need to be removed. It is just possible that this may be the same with your Volvo.

lovely tis me mams car and is driving me bonkers ...was thinking of just getting a double din unit in a while throw in my old pug one for now i guess...also completely off topic has anyone ever heard of an oil filter exploding after a few hundred miles ?

ya just bak from town had to move her car to get out mine and then bang like a dumvalve and oil everyware !!!! for a volvo shes quite troublesome

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back