S2000 is officially dead

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Honda have announced that they are to stop production of the S2000 at the end of 2009.

I think this is a real shame as it is one of the most fun Cabrio sports cars out there.

It has been a good 10 year run. Perhaps they have a new model up their sleeves that will be just as good? (WE CAN ALL HOPE!)

It's a great shame, it's now gone to the same hallowed place as the NSX & the CRX. :( I always thought it was a very underrated car.

Last edited:
I really hope so. Not seen you around for a big Prevtec, you been OK? still got the Lude?

have to agree. i love the s2000 when done right. oh well nothing we can do but morn em and do our best to keep em out of the scrapper right.

hell there 10 year old. that means some old biddy with one will get £2k towards her new jazz :lol:

nice cars and wanted one but still outa my price rang for a decent one

I really hope so. Not seen you around for a big Prevtec, you been OK? still got the Lude?
still have er mate, been swept of my feet a lot with my small 1. she is a hand full, and the misses has 2 part time jobs aswell, i rearly have a minute to myself

still part of this site though, its a matter of when
everything ok your way??

hell there 10 year old. that means some old biddy with one will get £2k towards her new jazz :lol:

nice cars and wanted one but still outa my price rang for a decent one
il give er 3k lol, they are very costly alright

still have er mate, been swept of my feet a lot with my small 1. she is a hand full, and the misses has 2 part time jobs aswell, i rearly have a minute to myself

still part of this site though, its a matter of when
everything ok your way??

Things are going great my end. Work has been a little slack but to be honest I've not really noticed it much - its good to get to enjoy life a little.

This site keeps me pretty busy most of the time anyway:D