rx 5.7 ltr

Heres a pic from the gallery and a link

It looks great. I did wonder how you'd get the engine to fit under the hood, I see you have a bit of a bulge at the front. It looks great.

What mods have you done to the car? Do you have a spec list you can post up?

welcome to tc, cool looking car

if you want to resize your pics, il find the link for you
il nbe back to you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.resizemypicture.com/ -

this will allow you to resize your pics so you can upload to the site
this is for newer members that dont know that you cant upload pics unless their resized to within the sites limits

you'll need to copy that link,and paste it in the search box at the top of your computer, its the first link on the page when its found

sorry it took so long to get back been rather hectic around here lately so far I have installed 355 chevy with 350 horse paired to a 2 speed powerglide transmission 3 inch driveshaft ford 8.8 rearend modified with roller bearings on outboard shafts it was strenghthend and narrowed strange coilovers in the rear and 4 wheel disk brakes the 4 link was all rebuilt out of molly tube with adjustable rod ends as well as the original watts link she has 235 60 15 drag radials in the rear and mickey thompson s/r in the front all on weld pro stars the front suspension was rebuilt and the original struts were modified into coilovers I added a little audio gear in the back and have a ntrous 125 hp kit to install once we get through this frigid winter were having here all of the building was done by my self includeing building the motor making all the mounts etc almost done now and then hopefully start another.

Keep up the good work and roll on Summer. We've had our worst snow in 20 years over here. (It melted by the end of the day in my town though.) 10cm deep in some places - hows that compare with Canada - I bet we don't even come close?

Keep up the good work and roll on Summer. We've had our worst snow in 20 years over here. (It melted by the end of the day in my town though.) 10cm deep in some places - hows that compare with Canada - I bet we don't even come close?

man weve had snow on the ground since late October and generally around 30 to 60 cm continuosly the daily high temps have been below 0 and around -10c highs for the past months with lows into the 20,s this is the worst winter I can ever remember around here just have to get through to April then we can start getting our real cars out of the garages and blow the dust off for the summer.:D

so far 13.5 but I only did 2 passses on a cold night so traction wasn,t to good I,m pretty sure it will be in the 12,s this summer with a little tuning Oh ya and a 125hp nitrous kit I picked up may push it a little further hopefullly:D

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back