Rvr sport gear x2

melcow71

Car
rvr sportgear x2
Hiya
I uv problem with my car

I have stuck on 3rd gear won't get 4th gear cos 3rd gear stuck.

And when 3rd stuck and my rev went high when I press gas but shock to see third gear stuck.

I search all information about it. Is it fluild low....but where is TPS which I need clean it. Can anyone tell me what wrong with it. I don't want spend on lots of money for nothing until anyone tell me what wrong first before I spend on it.

Is filter inside the gearbox...or I did broken gearbox.....I don't believe it not broken gearbox. I feel it little somewhere small jobs to replace parts or not.

car is Mitsubishi rvr sport gear....reg is S 1999.....engine size is 2350cc.

Unless someone know what wrong?

Help will be great

Cheers

Hello and welcome to the site mate

sorry your english isnt that great.

the TPS is the throttle position sensor and is generally built into the butterfly valve on the throttle body.

is the fluid low ? dunno could be why its sticking in a gear but we cant tell you from here, jack up the car and check it

hiya

i have replace throttle body and it still same problem...throttle is not join tps...throttle body is right....i think tps is left because i notice the throttle cable to tps cos no pertol tube attach....all i can see other throttle body did have pertol tube with butterfly as well. there r not join.

very sorry if my english is no good cos i am deaf

hope it help

cheers