RS Combe

MasterAuron

Very Senior Member
Car
Mk1 Focus RS
Anybody going or thinking of going to RS day at Castle Combe on July 6?

My car is going to be on Spec-R's stand along with a fully track-spec Mk1 and a couple of Mk2's.

I was totally unaware of this day at Coombe MA. Not sure if I will be able to make it as I have loads to do on the beast by August, but if it is possible then I will ;)

There is also track time all day, but it might be Ford only. Be great to meet you T9 and anyone else if you can make it.

I wasn't going to go tbh until Spec-R asked to have my car on stand to show off the intercooler system them have done for it. I've moved a planned trip to LEGOLAND to the next weekend to go lol.

There is also track time all day, but it might be Ford only. Be great to meet you T9 and anyone else if you can make it.

I wasn't going to go tbh until Spec-R asked to have my car on stand to show off the intercooler system them have done for it. I've moved a planned trip to LEGOLAND to the next weekend to go lol.

I was in Windsor this weekend! Never been to Lego land! Shame it wasn't then!

Likewise MA, it would be great to see that car of yours in the flesh, and more importantly, to have a great TC day out ;)

Way too far from my place.But congrats for the car being displayed there.Will be nice if you can share the pics.
All the best.

+1 ;)

We will have to put our thinking heads on and soon, it would be best to take advantage of a meet up in the summertime as usually there are less drop outs then ;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back