Room 101 - "Ugly As A Bucket Of Frogs"

Chris Green

Torque Junkie
Car
SEAT Leon 2.0l TDi
Well, I thought, we've had "cars that are nearly perfect from the factory", so how about one that begs the question "What was the designer on at the time?"

This'll give me somewhere to really put the Fiat Multipla - I realise that those who've got one probably thinks it's great, but J****.H.C*****, what a pig to look at. Looks like a 'cut and shut' along the waistline of a Fiat Bravo, with the top of a van glued on. Hang on, maybe that's what it is!

Of course, sometimes it just takes one styling detail. For example, I really can't stand that humungous roundel that the 'supercar' end of the Merc range sports, whilst the cars themselves look the part.

American station wagons - the older ones with the wood on the outside. Just awful, dont even know the name of them just that they are awful.

There is that Morgan with the front that looks like its been driven into a tree and it lookes cross eyed.

Then there is the ubiquitous Robin Reliant and the Peel P50.

when u mentioned room 101 i thought of zastava 101, hehe.
it has low reputation, but i think it is still more gorgeous than the fiat multipla.

Porsche Cayenne. WTH happenned there?

Most of the newer shaped Beemers. None of the scoobys are lookers either.

Pulsar GTi-Rs....so ugly they're beautiful.

The king of all things ugly has surely got to be......

Fiat Multipla

40-fiat-multipla.jpg

IMO the Panamera is a supermodel compared to our down under offering of the Lightburn Zeta made buy a company who produced concrete mixers and washing machines.

The Aussie term is"as ugly as a hat ful of squashed arseholes"

Last edited: