Road rage incidents

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Have you ever been a victim of road rage (or own up to dishing it out yourself?):amazed:

There seems to be an increase in the incidence of road rage. I find it hard to see the justification for stabbing someone over a parking space. That is an extreme occurance but there are lots of minor incidents that happen each day.

I had a Range Rover owner attempt to run me off the road because he wanted to do 70 in a 50 limit coned off section of motorway behind me. I refused to accelerate to a silly speed and he got wound up! Tsk Tsk!:blink:

Oh dont get my started, Im almost always dishing out rage at certain people:

- Those who can see you coming, hesitate to pull out untill you are so close that you have to jam on. Then do 20mph all the way down the road and you have no overtaking oppertunities.

I really struggle with the tailgaters that have no intent of passing (nor the ability or power to do so) who WILL NOT get back even after you've slowed repeatedly and re-accelerated to your original speed. So often is some crappy 1.4 thing that's got no chance of passing anyway. I work hard to resist the temptation to anchor up.

It might seem clever at the time but if you injure the other driver you could be facing a two year stretch. Clearly if you HAVE to brake the it's unfortunate on their part.

Pixel that happened to me the other day. Then someone pulled out on him and did the same thing to him causing him to brake heavily - there is some justice after all.

Tailgating is dangerous and I can see why that winds people up - you end up driving to compensate for the moron behind!

Are you a different person behind the wheel of a car then? If so why do you think this is?

well my biggest hate is people driving way under the speed limit it bugs the hell out of me doing 30-40 on a 60-70 road and then when you do overtake them some actually speed up :confused:
tailgater's dont really bother me as i laugh at them and make sure they see me laughing i try and make them feel like d!cks cause like stated in a previous post it is usually a kid in a underpowered 1.0 or something similar
a little of subject but ive found since debadgeing my car that i dont get that many tailgater's any more :cheesy: