Ricks325i

Rick325i

Car
Bmw 325i
Hi my name is Rick I live in the United States Tucson Arizona I've owned a BMW now for about 4 years now year ago I bought this 2004 325i with sport package car is stock besides engine has m5 style 32 staggered rims has drilled and slotted rotors all the way around engines a m54 has an M50 intake on it headers borla exhaust sap delete secondary 02 delete cold air intake ported throttle body and ported polished heads stock ECU tune I bought a 64 mm turbo and intercooler wastegate blow off valve still want to put on and just got done making a custom header top mount for it I'm glad to be on this form

Waynne the admin here and I would like to personally extend a sincere welcome to TorqueCars. I apologize for the delay in responding; I've had a really busy period recently, but I believe I've caught up now.

Thanks for joining and posting up an intro thread. I like the sound of your project and I'm sure you'll fit right in, and I'm looking forward to "talking cars" with you.

I enjoy the idea of this project, and I'm a big fan of all kinds of automotive projects in whatever form it takes from cars to project ideas.

We have a wealth of information on our website and in this forum, so don't be shy about asking questions or sharing your own experiences and insights. We're all here to help each other out.

A lot of people say we're the nicest car community around, and we're always happy to provide a helping hand.

Enjoy your stay with us, post as much as you can, and feel free to ask questions or start new topics and debates. Your thoughts and opinions on our current issues and hot polls are always welcome.

Has our new TV channel caught your attention? When you've had a chance to watch it, please let us know what you think of it. https://www.youtube.com/torquecars

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back