Replica of Hans RX7 from Tokyo Drift

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Tokyo drift, whilst not hailed as a masterpiece of story writing,#!it certainly provided a lot of car related eye candy. This stunning replica of the RX7 if finished to a high standard, and features the split rear window and 2 tone black/gold paint job. The car is both striking and very originally styled when compared [...]
More...

What do you think of this then? Is this your thing? How would you improve on this?

from the front it looks a bit like what I'm wanting to do with my Tigra, though white bonnet and black sides rather then black bonnet gold sides.

I like it!

Ye thats the fortune kit made by veilside. Very expensive kit about $11000 supplied and painted and makes the car a hell of alot wider. consists of around 45 pieces to make the kit.

I am a big rotor fan and I think that kit looks the tits! For whatever reason the VS decal/emblem was removed and I agree, should have been filled in. But I think the rear is one of the better views, the curves are almost Ferrari-esc and I really like the way the paint scheme follows the lines of the body. It looks like the headlights could use a little massaging, where the hood touches the lights is smooth but around the rest of the light is recessed or beveled. I think they could have done a better job with the wheels, they don't seem to fit under the massive fenders. I'd say its worthy of a custom one-off set, staggered, I would stay away from color match w/body but but black BBS style w/polished lip, I like gunmetal too.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back