Torque Cars

Replica of Hans RX7 from Tokyo Drift

Discussion in 'RX7/RX8 forums' started by obi_waynne, 16 April 2009.

1. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Tokyo drift, whilst not hailed as a masterpiece of story writing,#!it certainly provided a lot of car related eye candy. This stunning replica of the RX7 if finished to a high standard, and features the split rear window and 2 tone black/gold paint job. The car is both striking and very originally styled when compared [...]
    More...

What do you think of this then? Is this your thing? How would you improve on this?

2. turbonutter69

turbonutter69 TC ModFather Moderator

Alone in the dark.
    Car:
    Insignia SRI.
    It looks good from the front and the side but I think it looks rubbish from behind.

3. CitizenErazed

CitizenErazed Torque Junkie

Car:
    1.4 Tigra MK1
    from the front it looks a bit like what I'm wanting to do with my Tigra, though white bonnet and black sides rather then black bonnet gold sides.

I like it!

4. nuki

nuki Newbie

Car:
    rx7 fd3s
    Ye thats the fortune kit made by veilside. Very expensive kit about $11000 supplied and painted and makes the car a hell of alot wider. consists of around 45 pieces to make the kit.

5. dibsen

dibsen Tuner

Suffolk
    Car:
    Audi A4 1.9TDI
    I am a big rotor fan and I think that kit looks the tits! For whatever reason the VS decal/emblem was removed and I agree, should have been filled in. But I think the rear is one of the better views, the curves are almost Ferrari-esc and I really like the way the paint scheme follows the lines of the body. It looks like the headlights could use a little massaging, where the hood touches the lights is smooth but around the rest of the light is recessed or beveled. I think they could have done a better job with the wheels, they don't seem to fit under the massive fenders. I'd say its worthy of a custom one-off set, staggered, I would stay away from color match w/body but but black BBS style w/polished lip, I like gunmetal too.