Renault Megane 1.9DCI120bhp

Newcastlewatson

Car
Megane 1.9DCI mk2
Ok all you mighty Megane owners. I’m looking to get my car into a little sportier look without going too chavvy if you get me I want to look cool not like I just spread glue all over it and drove threw halfords. And we talking inside and out.
Alloys and Engine currently spec so if you wouldn’t mind helping me.
The color is silver and 5 door.

To achieve a sportier look with any car you can simply get some nice alloys and lower the car. All depends on what sort of budget you have as well.

Well its silver like i have 17" alloys on at moment but they`ve had some kerbin at moment any idea where i can get decent alloys that would suit a renualt

Celtic Tuning is widely regarded on here for diesel remapping and is a good deal cheaper than Superchips. Don't, under any circumstances, go for a tuning box. Your car is almost certainly* fitted with a particle filter and the tuning box will pollute it.

You should see about 160bhp from your car with a monstrous increase in midrange shove.

*I'll revise that - it's quite probably fitted with a particle filter.

Last edited:
No to angel eyes (it's not a BMW). Lower it on a nice set of wheels is the best start. After you've reached 10 posts upload a few pictures. It should help us, help you.