Renault 21 GTX

Know what you mean - I used to have a renault 9 and that was the same story. French car part stores are a good bet - you'll probably be stung for import tax though. DTM do a range of universal splitters, and sills and these might be a good compromise for you. Other than that getting a GTX bumper and adding fibreglass yourself will give a custom look or get a kit for another car and chop/add to it until you get a good fit.

You done any engine mods to your car?

Not yet but i'm planning on some... I guess i have to do something for the fuel injection. There's lot's of cheap systems that control it. Or any better ideas?

It's 2l injection. I'm not sure if i even need to do anything for it because it's pretty powerfull. There's only about 120bhp but accelerations are fast, in my opinion.

The 2.0 responds well to an air induction kit but get a cold air feed. A sports exhaust or at least a better flowing back box (silencer) will help. The fuel injection in the standard car is already pretty good but fitting an FSE boost valve will give a better throttle response. 120bhp is not a lot for a 2.0 engine you should aim nearer to 150bhp. Have you looked at cams, porting and polishing the head and Nitrous? Not sure about remapping these cars as I am unfamiliar with the engines perhaps one of our resident Renault fans can help out here.