remember top gear tonight

Did anyone else think when they said the bhp per ton of the atom og would have some competition on the drag strip?

Not a bad show really, lets hope they keep up the pace.

The 1.15.1 time set by the Atom was pretty impressive. Maybe that's the car I should get, it wouldn't need a sun roof.

I think Tiff is too obvious! He appeared in the show to make us think it was him as the stig but perhaps it's all a double bluff.

I quite liked the electric powered jet engine Jag - 780bhp!

I watched TG on Iplayer.
Usual buffoonery etc. But I like JC!?
Then noted that 33 complaints had been made about Liverpudlian jibes/jokes??
No sense of humour then?
However, with the football 'off air' remarks furore I was reminded of working with Police.
The better policy there was simply to nod a greeting and wave bye because IF you spoke you might offend SOMEONE!! and there would be consequences!!!
With PC and H&S madness together with Big brother 1984 attitudes its no wonder GPs are treating more depression cases
(need to stop and take my Vallium)
Incidentally........ if I have offended someone Please, accept my desperate apology

I am adding this because I have just watched a vid on the online Monkey magazine site. Unfortunately I have no idea how it could be linked to here!!
subscription IS free but earlier it was mooted that this site was family based and the content of Monkey might be seen as inappropriate.
The vid showed German drivers ?negotiating? a roundabout.
WOW,
In very early posts we noted the inabilities of UK drivers with them.
This vid beggars belief EXCEPT....... there are NO actual collisions
IF you can get to see it (maybe it will turn up elsewhere) without offending wife or kids.
If Waynne deletes this from site then, apologies for mentioning it in first place