Remaps for a mazda6 20i ts2 petrol

kappleuk

Car
mazda6 20i ts2
hi would like to know how i can achieave greater bhp and faster exceleration through the gears. thanks kappleuk

Re: mazda6 20i ts2 petrol

hey and welcome, increasing the power is pretty easy but how much depends on how deep your pockets are.
cold induction kit, higher lift cams, sports cat, cat back exhaust. but your not looking at much from that your looking at maybe 15-20bhp a custom remap will lift that a bit higher.

outwith increasing the power / torque to achive better accelaration would be to shorting the gear ratios

hey and welcome, increasing the power is pretty easy but how much depends on how deep your pockets are.
cold induction kit, higher lift cams, sports cat, cat back exhaust. but your not looking at much from that your looking at maybe 15-20bhp a custom remap will lift that a bit higher.

outwith increasing the power / torque to achive better accelaration would be to shorting the gear ratios

hi so if i go for remap, what type and where do i get it done and approx how much bhp will i gain and the cost cheers appleuk

hi so if i go for remap, what type and where do i get it done and approx how much bhp will i gain and the cost cheers kappleuk

a remap can be done my many companies. celtic tuning is liked on here but they dont seem to do the petrol mazdas but its worth givin them a call.

a remap will cost between £200-600 proberly depending on whether is custom or generic. youll looking at posibbly 8-10 bhp from the generic. custom would depend on the mods

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back