Remapped 330d e90 lci with NF Diesel boost

solombf

Car
BMW E90 330D LCI
Hi guys complments of the new year wow over the
Holidays experimented with some diesel boost by NF and
Wow was I blown away by the amount of response from the engine try it you won't regret with a remapp even silkier

Cannot say I have heard of NF diesel boost before! Can you go into a little more detail for those of us who are unfamiliar with the product?

Hope this does not make your task too difficult, but new members with less than 10 posts are not allowed to post up any URL's! This helps to deter the naughty spammers, hope you understand! :)

Hi NF Diesel works in the same way as octane boosters work. It raises the cetane rating of the diesel in your tank
So the car is almost running on Euro spec diesel . I stay in south Africa and the quality of our diesel is not as good it should be so the cleaner and more pure your diesel the better the engine perfoms check out the website

[Website removed, link does not go to the website mentioned. Loz.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Solombf,
Sorry but the link was removed as it didn't go to the site you mentioned & as a new member you're not permitted to post links or images until you've contributed at least 10 posts to the forum. This is just a measure to deter spammers from the forum, because we don't like spammers. :D