Remap and dyno day March 2012 Birmingham interest check?

JFAutomotive

Approved Trader
Advertiser
Car
Development Cars
So we can get an idea,

How many people will be interested in a Dyno and Remap Day. March 2012.

We will post Full details on a new post.

Great idea, but March is a bit early for me as I won't have the supercharger fitted by then.

What sort of prices are on offer? Are we talking custom maps or generic ones?

Great idea, but March is a bit early for me as I won't have the supercharger fitted by then.

What sort of prices are on offer? Are we talking custom maps or generic ones?

All Custom written on the day, prices will be around £280.00 for the remap and dyno run.

This is all carried out in a dyno cell, on one of the highest spec Dyno's in Europe.

Definatly interested if money is ok by then. Bit of a treck but hey ho lol, Only straight up the M5. Must admit though, April would be better !

Is this an invitation to our forum only? Or is this for anybody? Will prices be reduced if numbers are high enough?

We have set reduced prices already for a dyno day.

It is open to anyone who wishes to book, so any forum members can book a friend in for example.

Sooner rather than later then :blink1:

Do you have the supercharger kit?

Yes. It's a Downing Atlanta kit. Designed for the M42/M44 1.8/1.9 BMW engines found in the Z3 and E36. It uses a rise rate fuel pressure regulator. I'll be starting with a 3.6 inch pulley developing around 8psi. I will probably upgrade to a 3.4 or 3.2 inch pulley at some point as well. This means new injectors, meth injection and a completely new custom map.

The reason i'm waiting to fit it is because I don't want to fit without guages. I'm planning AEM air fuel ratio and boost guages. I also want an LSD and I'll be upgrading the clutch and flywheel to an M3 clutch and lightened flywheel. It should be awesome when it's fully built, but tbh I could have just bought an M3!

Yes. It's a Downing Atlanta kit. Designed for the M42/M44 1.8/1.9 BMW engines found in the Z3 and E36. It uses a rise rate fuel pressure regulator. I'll be starting with a 3.6 inch pulley developing around 8psi. I will probably upgrade to a 3.4 or 3.2 inch pulley at some point as well. This means new injectors, meth injection and a completely new custom map.

The reason i'm waiting to fit it is because I don't want to fit without guages. I'm planning AEM air fuel ratio and boost guages. I also want an LSD and I'll be upgrading the clutch and flywheel to an M3 clutch and lightened flywheel. It should be awesome when it's fully built, but tbh I could have just bought an M3!

Sounds awesome,

Thanks mate. Are you able to help with a custom map at all? I know End Tuning are very close to you up in Birmingham as well so I'm interested to hear what you can offer.

We offer custom written Tuning files for standard, lightly modified and heavy modified vehicles. Our main file writter Jason was flown out to America earlier this year to help tune as remap a Lamborghini with a custom engine and turbos fitted. It dyno'd at 2000BHP!!! So this is some of the clever stuff that goes on.

We have just had a New dyno fitted that makes it the highest Spec in Europe. Mustang 3000BhP AWD Dyno.

For your BMW we would run it on the dyno and tune it to perfection, and nothing less ;).

We offer custom written Tuning files for standard, lightly modified and heavy modified vehicles. Our main file writter Jason was flown out to America earlier this year to help tune as remap a Lamborghini with a custom engine and turbos fitted. It dyno'd at 2000BHP!!! So this is some of the clever stuff that goes on.

We have just had a New dyno fitted that makes it the highest Spec in Europe. Mustang 3000BhP AWD Dyno.

For your BMW we would run it on the dyno and tune it to perfection, and nothing less ;).

Sounds good! :D

Where? How about just a dyno run?

Prince, it will give you something to aim for as March is aaages away!

Hi, we will be offering just dyno runs in the day too. About £50, but as I said before it is a very high spec dyno.... The highest spec in Europe in fact.

No inflated or in accurate results ;)

Worth every penny IMHO.

Hi, we will be offering just dyno runs in the day too. About £50, but as I said before it is a very high spec dyno.... The highest spec in Europe in fact.

No inflated or in accurate results ;)

Worth every penny IMHO.

Where and what dyno though?

Sounds good anyway, I'm in for dyno only.