REDRaven: 2009 Lancer GTS

REDRaven

Car
2009 Lancer GTS
Hello Everyone,

My name is Sean and I am here in the US. I drive a 2009 Lancer GTS and I am just starting to really learn about cars (more importantly MY car!), and I figured: Why not talk to other people who already have recomendations/opinions to share?
So here I am just trying to learn as much as i can from as many as i can. If you want to chat, don't hesitate :D

- Thanks

I tinted the windows...

I have plans but like all things, it is going to take time and money. I have recently been considering either a body kit, a carbon fiber hood, or a turbo ( the turbo is conditional because I don't know how much it will cost me for other things related to the turbo such as a better exhaust system, chip set, ram/cold-air...a lot of stuff i think) but it will be fun nontheless. :D

for the turbo your talking an engine rebuild to lower the compression if your wanting to run decent boost on top of the turbo all plumbing and then all the mapping times.
id be looking at putting around $5k by for it.

Hello and welcome. Where in the states are you from? Is it easy to get parts out there for your car?

Honestly,

I have been doing a lot of online shopping for stuff for my car but I think because it is fairly new, there haven't been too many parts made for it yet and a lot of the parts I have found for it are more for show than performance...but I suppose I haven't been EVERYWHERE so the possibility of me finding some quality performance parts for my car is fair.

- Thanks for the post

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back