red or white 924

aston

The Torque Meister
Car
VOLVO and VW
I have a shortlist of 4 924s's to look at, 2 are red 2 are white, all are more or less the same price all have similar history and all are in similar condition however I just can't decide which colour floats my boat, what do you reckon? RED or WHITE

surely a 944 would be better?

I origionally set out to buy a 944 but to be honest there are too many dogs out there, the 924's seem to have been looked after a bit better (more mature owners I guess) but the big deal for me is that the 924S is a 944 in a lighter body, so better handling, more mpg and quickerish,,,not a lot of people know that. It seems £1500 buys a top notch 924S or a dog of a 944....RED OR WHITE??????????

Nor is my mondeo or vw camper but I like to drive them, as for the 924 well basically I like classics, I like driving, I like bargains and I like drivers cars so that leaves mx5's and 924's as cheap smile inducing cars (160 bhp in a 25 year old 1100 kg car isn't bad performance)
There seems to be a certain something about all 80's German cars (except Trabant of course) I also want something which is lowish maintenance, that is why I am looking at the 924S

Both are nice colours but the red has to be my preference, there is a reason they paint Ferraris red!;)

I think white no red no white but hang on what about this...... confusion sollution.

Attachments

• RED AND WHIE.jpg
    RED AND WHIE.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0