Recommended: BG44K is good stuff

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
The only Petrol engine fuel cleaner I recommend is BG 44k - use it once a year and you'll keep your injectors clean and engine in top condition.

See the product description of BG44k here.

You can also buy it from the ebay store.

Last edited:
We now have an affiliate deal with ebay, and have some ebay links around the site, please use them chaps! It doesn't cost any more and earns us a few pennies.

Will this be fuel cleaner be compatible for a Vauxhall omega (2002) 3.2 mv6?

K Regards

Chris

Will this be fuel cleaner be compatible for a Vauxhall omega (2002) 3.2 mv6?

K Regards

Chris
I have a feeling this cleaner has changed model number since this thread started. Check the powerenhancer http://www.powerenhancer.co.uk/shop-by-category/fuel-treatment-cleaners.html website for latest versions. Make a note of treatment you want then if buying from their EBay store please return here and use the EBay link found all over this site to purchase, every click through to Ebay, no matter what you buy, helps funds this site.

I have a feeling this cleaner has changed model number since this thread started. Check the powerenhancer website for latest versions.
It's still called the same thing, and is made by BG, perhaps Power Enhancer are starting to push an alternative which we have not tested, BG44K and BG244 are still available via our sidebar links.

Yep, should of looked shouldn't I :rolleyes: Just looked now Waynne and its Archoil stuff that's changed, sorry for confusion. You're right in PowerEnhancer have been pushing Archoil more, BG had fallen off the scene a bit. Both available on PowerEnhancer EBay store which reminds me, service time soon so need a restock :)