Rear Wing On Or Off?

Prince

Torque King
Car
BMW E36 318is Coupe
I have been looking for the right rear wing for my Coupe for a long time now but I cannot find the right one. I did want a carbon fibre one, but it also had to have the right look to it. However, after looking around and not finding much, I have been thinking about having the current rear wing removed instead. This will give the Coupe a smooth look on the back end. Another point is that if I did the find the right rear wing, then the current one would need removing anyway.

Here's what it currently looks like:

Here's an idea of what it could look like:

(The body kit above is the body kit I'm going to have fitted).

Thoughts anyone?

I'd keep the rear wing. The kit looks good. It looks like you might lose your front wing repeater though with that kit.

As the existing wing won't have any noticeable affect on handling/performance, it is purely down to personal aesthetic preference. You are the one who will have to look at it every day, not us :)

I'll admit that I'm guilty of liking the wings on the black Civics in Fast and the Furious. I can't help it. You know the ones - they could have come from a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V or indeed the VI(!!).

Last edited:
I'll admit that I'm guilty of liking the wings on the black Civics in Fast and the Furious. I can't help it. You know the ones - they could have come off a Evo V or VI.

While you were correcting the 'rubbish grammer', shouldn't you have changed a Evo to an Evo? :)