rear speakers

attwood69

Car
megane coupe 1.6
hi just bought 1998 megane coupe and was wondering if its possible to fit 6x9 speakers to rear shelf mrs had them in her 5 door megane which just got written off and there brand new so heres hoping for any help:bigsmile:

yes
cut holes and fit, if youve already got rear speakers the extend the wires to the 6x9s
if not them run speaker wires to the head unit and connect up to the back - you may need a wiring diagram if the wires arent writen on saying what they are

It's better to upgrade front audio system with some quality speakers. You listen to music in front not in rear. Good combination is subwoofer in trunk and separate speaker system in front. Of course you need a good car stereo and amplifier to boost the performance of your sound system.

Thats what I plan on doing sometime, I've also heard that a good set of front speakers makes a huge difference!

A lot of my friends, even thought I say otherwise, put 6x9s in the shelf, then a massive sub woofer in the rear. Both peices output bass? Which means they both fight for air.