re-mapping (sorry about floodin the page with my posts lol)

tomsa3

Tuner
Car
a3 1.8T
im lookin to get the big girl a remap was wondering where would be the best to go i dont know how much i will have to pay im guessing between £300-500?? any recomendations i dont want to travel to far and id like a print out of the bhp after the map as well thanks:D <<damn this site is really helpfull>> :D

You're not too far from Celtic Tuning who are in cornwall. They're excellent at what they do and don't charge as much as the likes of Revo, APR, etc,.

What sort of prices you looking at from this place in Cornwall? I have a mate with a golf gti (150bhp) so I was a damn sight quicker than him, he paid £300 for a Revo Stage 1 and he's now running an estimated 205bhp (and yes it's quicker than mine!) AND apparently the boost is only at level 7, can go up to 9 but would need a FMIC... Seems incredible power increase for the money!

Remaps are incredibly impressive for the money. Add in a KO4 turbo or hybrid* and you can see over 300bhp on the standard block (*with a few other mods as well!)

Prices vary from about £250 to £400 from what i've seen. Celtic do a very good job and will be around the middle of this, see their website for details.

just emailed celtic tuning 300£ for a remap... sounds like a treat for xmas emailed the dude back askin if hed nock anything off for 2 cars my dad wants his done !lol! heres hoping :D

also just fixed my electric windows the runner broke,... god help me if i ever have to do it agen was a subframe out job >.<

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back