Re-map

rgodri1

Car
ibiza cupra 1.4tsi
If I get my Ibiza Cupra Diesel re-mapped from 160bhp to 190bhp what can I expect in terms of speed, will I have more power in all the 6 gears? Has any one had it done to their Ibiza Cupra?

Nah, 40% is easily acheivable from most diesel turbos along with an improvement in MPG, 25% from a petrol turbo and around 10% NA.

Nah, 40% is easily acheivable from most diesel turbos along with an improvement in MPG, 25% from a petrol turbo and around 10% NA.

Not always buddy.
My Focus wouldn't get anywhere near a 10% increase. Not a chance. It would make more like 4 or 5 extra ponies if that. ;)

not on these, even with hybrid turbos and larger injectors they struggle to get 220.

rgodri1 if you do get it remapped ask what torque youll get, rather than going mental try and get them to keep it below 300ftlb otherwise your looking at a new clutch, that also means new flywheel as well most of the time in the 6spd box, your looking around a grand in parts then

jc if you seen 10 i think youd be doing well

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back