Re: Continental Sport Contact 2

ghettokartel

Tuner
Car
AUDI A4 FSI
Just Picked up 4 Brand new Continental sport contact 2 tyres for £310!!! Just checked online and the best I see 18' for is £182 each, what a result!!

Anyone used these tyres? what sort of wear/performance should I expect from them? Its the first time I have used continental.

Many Thanks

Conti tyres are superb. The Sport II's do wear a little quicker than some but in my experience they give better results than Michelin's similar tyres and grip harder.

It's a result on your part. 10/10

Just Picked up 4 Brand new Continental sport contact 2 tyres for £310!!! Just checked online and the best I see 18' for is £182 each, what a result!!

Anyone used these tyres? what sort of wear/performance should I expect from them? Its the first time I have used continental.

Many Thanks

From where????

what size do you want them in? let me know and I will find out 2maro.

I have got some new alloys which these tyres will go on but am wondering if i should wait till after winter b4 putting them on the car. still got tread on the old ones and all this salt on the road surley will not be good for me new rims or does it not matter???

Michelin's Pilot Cup is a good tyre and I seem to recall that they are road legal as well. Not something I'd use - I don't take my car on the track.

Conti's Premium Contact 2 is also a good tyre - I had these on the Peugeot and they worked very well.