Rare cars spotted

StevieDB9

Road Burner
Car
Ford Focus 1.4
Think this may exist somewhere on the site, so sorry if someones posted this. Why dont we have an ultra rare car watch, just for interest, where you post here when you see on the road rare cars. Now i know you all know i love aston martins, but even they are too common for this thread. and same goes for ferrari 360 430 etc etc.

ill start, on the road to france last weekend was overtook (is that a word) by a porsche carrera gt. also saw a mclaren slr back in glasgow

Seen a few rare cars, but darned if I can recall what they were? One was a D Type Jaguar in blue which looked awesome.

rare for me would be a ferrari tbh esp where i live, not many cars like tha,

saw a vxr8 very nice!
an audi r8
a few bently gts

will post some more when i remember

seen a munroe(?) vxr
oh an gumpert apolloS at the garage i usually buy parts from and get some stuff fitted

saw a brand new maserati quattroporte earlier, was standing wiv a girl who exclaimed how ugly it was, i tried to explain that it was a maserati so it dont matter its always goin to be beautiful but she didnt understand lol, she said it looked like the new jags, and i asked what was wrong wiv that and she didnt said the front looks funny (well shes right but i couldnt let her kno that) lol

have a r8 driving around
and have a few customers have bentley gt's
did see a f40 think it was but when you looked harder it was a mr2

there was a ferrari 355 spyder around here for a while, only for a while as some little sh*ts kept smashing the headlights.

theres an RS4 around aswell. and a porche boxter, ok the last one isnt that rare, but i like them :p

Hmmm, rare cars eh?.

Smug Mode.:bigsmile:

1970 Plymouth Sport Satellite. the only one in the UK.

1976 Lotus Eclat. Only 1660 (approx) ever made.

!982 Vauxhall Chevette auto. When was the last time you ever saw a Chevette let alona an auto?

The Satellite is at work waiting for the engine to be plummed in then it's back!!! and the other two are on my drive. :p

A guy across the road from my mum has a Hummer H2 and there's a Lotus Cortina that lives somewhere near me. My guv at work has a 1967 Ford Anglia (featured in last months Retro Ford).

damn you fingers lol

do you know how long it will take to get the near lee's engine back in??

and are you going to be making an apperance to the meet in it?? please say yes ;) i really want to see it in the flesh and hear that lovley rumbly V8.

The engine is in its hole and all bolted in, just need to fit the rad and plum it in, fill engine with oil and tune it. I should have it back by the weekend (touch wood). If I can make the meet I will, it would be great to put some names to faces and finally meet people. It all depends on where it is and how much fuel £££ I have to spend.