Rare cars on our streets

Been here a while by looks of it @Lunchmoney, DVLA says 2005 registered and as a normal 2.5lt engine model so why the GTR badge o_O Wonder if it's had anything else done to it apart from Nismo spoiler endcaps, side skirts and fat exhaust? Haven't seen a "standard" Skyline yet :lol:

Been a while since I've seen anything unusual, probably due to less people driving anywhere. Spotted this US Chevy this afternoon. IMG_20200526_164030.jpg

I was about to cross the road and ask the driver if I could take more/better photos but he left just as I about to cross.

If it was it was very sleeper; not much noise at all, that I recall. I hope it's local to me (that photo being my town, about 15 walk from home) so I'll see it again.

If it was it was very sleeper; not much noise at all, that I recall. I hope it's local to me (that photo being my town, about 15 walk from home) so I'll see it again.
That barn fine rusty patina look is all the rage in certain circles.

Spotted a LOTUS EUROPA a few weeks ago.

Lotus stands for Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious so I've been told ?-/

No offense intended to any lotus drivers ;)

Probably one of the best looking BMWs ever. They were very pricey when new... and still not cheap even now - that''s if you can find one.

Ray.