Rare 350 BHP calibra 4WD for sale

HI Lads,

This is a Vauxhall Calibra with a differene!! This is a monster 350 bhp at the rear wheel calibra. It runs a Group A arlly Spec 4WD system, Group A Cylinder head and i believe a Variable Vane Turbo, fully Adjustable boost

This car is amazingly quick, it is claimed to do the quarter mile in 11.30 sec but i cannot guarantee this, It is bueing sold due to my mate new toy as he wanted to start drifting and this car is so grippy it would not allow him to,

The car is coming with Brand new alloys and tyres, When i say brand new they are being picked up today.

Its for sale for £2600 and a brilliant toy and everyday car, It has full leather, stereo etc oh and did i mention the 350 BHP!!!!

autocustomeng-albums-bits-pieces-picture1965-100-0281.jpg

let me go and get the sheets and sheets of paper and give you exact details

HI Lads,

Sorry just like to be accurate, heres the list;

The car is at 116,000 miles but nothing is anywhere near that old;

The engine is a Group N Engine bought for £6,500 brand new it has had a full head rebuild since and a new head gasket at 75,000 miles (car mileage not engine mileage). Head Gasket is a peformance 1.3 mm head gasket,

Level 7 Rally Transfer Box: Brand New £1500

5 paddle performance clutch

Full Cobra Stainless Steel Exhaust

Front Ventialted Discs

Evo Dump Valve

Boost Controller and Gauge

Carb Motorsport High Performance Intercooler

Phase 3 Induction System/ Pipercross Air Filter

Phase 3 Injection System

New Wishbones, Drop Links

Top Hat Turbo

The body is in OK condition but more money was spent in the power department,

BRAND new Wolfrace 215/45/17 tyres, These are brand brand new and would of only done mileage from workshop to mot test center,

It will have a 12 month ticket on it

This car is awesome and has so much grip;

Last edited by a moderator:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back