range rover parts

pauld

Car
Venturi/r/rover+vw
Hi to all, it has been a long time since I have visited your site :embarrest: to my detriment. Since my last visit a lot has changed in the ownership stakes. Gone is the Venturi
(back to France) 4Lt range rover scrapped.
BUT I do have a few parts left.
4x22" P38 land rover alloys complete with tyres and new locking nuts (very nice)
7K 4Lt cross bolted short block. This engine was rebuilt by J E Eng. in Rossendale and has the advantage of stepped liners, new water pump + starter motor. also included would be the knock sensors and alternator.
If anyone would like to buy these please post back or call me on (***********)
*Mobile number removed to protect the member*
T9 man
Super Moderator.
Please PM the member if you are serious about these items.

I live in the Oldham area.
regards to all

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi to all, it has been a long time since I have visited your site :embarrest: to my detriment. Since my last visit a lot has changed in the ownership stakes. Gone is the Venturi
(back to France) 4Lt range rover scrapped.
BUT I do have a few parts left.
4x22" P38 land rover alloys complete with tyres and new locking nuts (very nice)
7K 4Lt cross bolted short block. This engine was rebuilt by J E Eng. in Rossendale and has the advantage of stepped liners, new water pump + starter motor. also included would be the knock sensors and alternator.
If anyone would like to buy these please post back or call me on (***********)
*Mobile number removed to protect the member*
T9 man
Super Moderator.
Please PM the member if you are serious about these items.

I live in the Oldham area.
regards to all

As I need to clear these out of my garage I am willing to take £250 for the wheels + tyres (cost me more than double that) and £400 for the engine which cost me £1200 for the rebuild. Is anyone interested?
regards to all

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back