Quick Opinion

Don't like spoked wheels.

However, if these were the only choices, then the top one. The Focus is a soft shape, IMO, so the bottom wheel is too hard in appearance, again IMO.

But I still prefer the Wolfrace slotted mag look, so what do I know :)

I prefer the top ones!Paint the outer edge orange and it will look very sleek indeed!

I have to say that I like the look of traditional alloy rims, especially those which appear whiteish in appearance. I think this is due to the presence of Magnesium and Manganese metals in the alloy from which they are constructed.

Any metallurgists out there??

I have to say that I like the look of traditional alloy rims, especially those which appear whiteish in appearance. I think this is due to the presence of Magnesium and Manganese metals in the alloy from which they are constructed.

Any metallurgists out there??

Most alloys i've seen have been painted. Very few if any have been in the raw metal state. They would tend to go white if not painted as far as I can work out looking at the metals used.

Most alloys i've seen have been painted. Very few if any have been in the raw metal state. They would tend to go white if not painted as far as I can work out looking at the metals used.

Metal alloy is just that. An Amalgamation of different metals. Why paint em?