Question regarding badges

marcopolo

Car
2003 Nissan Altima
Where can I get one of these spinning badges? And is it difficult to get it installed?

8663800738_20e9b05db0_b.jpg

I've never seen these before I suppose they will catch on, everyone will get them then they will become naff and people will move on to something else.

Please describe this in more detail, the badge on the rear spins does it?

I don't think it spins I would guess it's the boots handle like what you get on some vw's and seat's

thinking the same as herb.
maybe its a reversing camera.

you could attempt to make a spinning badge yourself but it would mean cutting the hole in your boot lid dont know how youd feel about that as you would need to seal it somehow to stop the water fetting into the boot

A thought on this, and maybe a shot in the dark but how about creating one yourself. Working along the lines of how a windmill works or one of those little windmill on a stick things that kids have, or a propeller etc. A BMW logo is ideal for this as it uses four quadrants. Using an old badge for trial, cut the centre logo out. With some ingenuity make a backplate for the outer to sit on with a central hole. Make the logo yourself with sheet metal, aluminium etc and raise four corners so it has a prop type effect that would then spin when air passes over it, you could then paint it in the blue/white finish. You would need a centre prop which would pass through and fix behind the backplate.
O.k, it seems like a lot of work and trial and error but hey, if you want to be different it's a base to start with.