Pulsar gti-R

Well i got 10 posts...So i thought i would bore you with my car..
nismopulsar.jpg

Show area are japshow 08
100_0048-2-1.jpg

DSC_0014-1.jpg

Cheers.. Im looking forward to using it again.. As i have had it stored over winter,, So roll on the summer...

Cheers for the comments..
Its running 1 bar so it should be around 300bhp..what ever it is its fast enough for me..:blink:
Spec
Full mongoose exhaust system
HKS Filter
prof bov
Blitz front mount intercooler
spec R Alloy header tank
spec R Catch tank
Spec R Battery Cover
pcv valve plug
silicon hoses
Eboost 2 controller
AEM WIdeband
programmable mapped ecu
Splitter
17 tsw alloys and toyo tyres
tein super street & upper pillow ball mounts
Custco Front & Rear strut braces
Whitline front and rear Anti roll bars and bushes,,
Hispec Big brake convertion & mintex pads
Nismo steering wheel
back smoked glass.
Nissan super rare Rally lights
[|B]

nice spec, very quick indeed , i heard that they can take 500 bhp??
anyway keep it between the hedges mate, lovely car

Really nice, I'm very jealous. Thanks for posting the pics and spec up. Looks like you have a nicely sorted Pulsar. Has it been reliable for you?

I took a very long time sourcing my pulsar.. i wanted a car that was recently imported to the uk.. This one come up for sale in Aberdeen Scotland And i traveled 822 miles round trip there and back.. since then i have only done..310 miles.. So i have had no issues with the car..
Anybody interested this is the project from the start..
http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49042
Again thank you for the comments//
Regards
jon

yea, they look cool on them, he did a good choice, the car has a rally style and look. i also like the way it is close to stock on the outside, so what's the engine, and how much does to 60mph or 100km/h? what's the BHP and what's the top speed?

just a little update..
My project for this year was to kick out my interior
so i got collection of these.. just have to wait 8 weeks to fit them as the gtir is a special fitment..:(
13042009212.jpg

This is the nicest iv seen mate out of any pulsar iv looked at.Was looking at these before i got my civic.Just love the get out my way look im coming.Got to be up their with the best aggresive front end looking cars.Mind you,some might say their ugly looking.........yeh right.

This is the nicest iv seen mate out of any pulsar iv looked at.Was looking at these before i got my civic.Just love the get out my way look im coming.Got to be up their with the best aggresive front end looking cars.Mind you,some might say their ugly looking.........yeh right.

I think they look mean as well buddy.

Well it took me 3 days to fit these seat..
icon_confused.gif
due to the crazy floor pan on the pulsar.. well after many F-words i made these from the stock runners,,
17042009237.jpg

Well worth the time spent..
17042009239.jpg

17042009241.jpg

Rear seats should be with me on tuesday and door trims are booked in..
Also got these for my I.C.E
17042009245.jpg

Just to say thank you for a the great comment.. It realy is a inspiration to complete this project..
Regards
jon

mate love the motor love the seats just my opinion but i think the speaker pods look naff and will ruin the interior
sad.gif

well its almost done... i got quoted £1300 to trim door panels and rear seats to match..
smiley3.gif
so with some leather from a fiat punto i got to work trimming the door cards myself
stripped the leather off the fiat panel and got a m8 to sew the leather.. then i cut and glued it to match the pulsar panel.. no a bad job i think..
24042009285.jpg

22042009273.jpg

the rear seats are from a primera gt..i had to fabricate some brakets to get them to fit.. i also dyed the leather to get them to match the fronts,,
24042009287.jpg

I agree, completely bang on. A lot of people would just give up if it didn't fit. They're all used to perfectly made off-the-shelf Subaru bits :cheesy: Looks like a good 'un!!!!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back